Natural Sisters Speak on their natural hair inspiration


Natural Hair Inspiration

Thought i'd share what my subscribers say about their natural hair inspiration.


I went natural because i was living in Asia and couldn't find any relaxers. I've found though that my natural hair inspiration is any confident, gorgeous female with a head full of luscious, juicy and healthy locks.
donnmarie 6 days ago

My natural hair inspiration is people like you and other youtubers who educate and showcase your natural hair journey. You have helped me to be more confident and learn how to take care of my natural hair. If more people could see how much easier it is to take care of natural hair they wouldn't be running to chemicals. Black women can grow long hair with hair care education, time, self love, and patience. Thank you.
kendrathomas06 6 days ago

My hair inspiration is my sister bcuz we both went natural at the same time & I'm still transitioning but she cut hers and we're both 1 year post relaxer lol!! But yea she's my inspiration bcuz looking at her all-natural hair gives me the desire and push to keep transitioning:D
Auwa419 1 week ago


My natural hair inspiration is my little sister. She decided to stop relaxing her hair during her junior year in HS and to grow out her natural texture then later she locked her hair. Her locked hair is beautiful but I fell in love with her loose hair. She made me grow curious about my natural hair texture so I've decided to stop relaxing so that I could learn to care for my natural texture. Thank you for doing this giveaway :)
Shanny9140 1 week ago

When I watched your first video I was getting tired of relaxers and the constant scalp burns so I had decided to give my hair a break with braids. I was undecided about going natural but YOU inspired me to let go of both the relaxers and braids! As a Jamaican, you spoke product/hair language I could appreciate. Its hard to find natural hair products in Ja and I had just moved from the 'country' to Kingston to attend university. YOU gave me the courage to embrace my hair! Thanks Island Essence :)
MystyTresh 1 week ago

My inspiration for going natural was college. I left home last year to attend school in a different state and didn't know how to maintain my permed hair. I got it all cut off and felt so FREE. After that, I was on YouTube everyday looking for other naturals and discovered a MOVEMENT. I came home and begged my mother to join me on my natural journey. Now she and my cousin are following me into the Natural Light. We encourage each other often to not return to the creamy crack!
Briana Wiggins 1 week ago

i did not intend on going natural just wanted back the nice full head of hair i had then i started watching youtube and the natural looked so amazing i said my gosh i can do this.i want to say to ladies out there thats its great being natural i have gotten so much more confident,not thinking about what no one think or says about my hair it feels great.and i have taken it a step futher now to take care of my physcial health becaue whats the point of having healty hair and and an unhealty body
blondierose1970 2 weeks ago

my natural inspiration is my beautiful daughter Savannah who is 9 yrs old who told me one morning while doing her hair that there is nothing in the world more beautiful tbat what God created swere hd
jodykinz 2 weeks ago

Hey! Love ur vids, but my natural hair inspiration would have to be Jill Scott. Her hair texture is very similar to mine and plus i just love her music. Thx :)
toytallkyewlsdude 2 weeks ago

My hair inspiration is my neice. She's now two years old but when she was in my sister's tummy and i knew my sister said she never wanted to relax her hair. My sister is relaxed but I wanted my niece to know that her hair was beautiful so I chopped all mines off. Sometimes she just plays with my hair and i say " see t.t. has hair like yours" and" she say ooo pretty". Everytime she smiles and touches my hair I am inspired to never relax again and to embrace my hair as it is.
jamrockpoeticsoul 2 weeks ago

My inspiration was LIFE!!! I was just tired of living MY LIFE based on what society think i should look like. I wanted to be different, a trend setter, i wanted to be some one who was living her life based on how she wanted. I did this for no one but my self but at the same time i hoped that it would give others the courage to do the same... LIFE is too short to live up to everyone's expectation so why not just do you :)
288shanice 2 weeks ago in playlist Uploaded videos

My natural hair inspiration has to be every one I've come in contact with who has natural hair. I was relaxed since elementary school and never knew what my natural hair looked like. A lot of people I grew up with was natural, and I wanted to experience what I was born with. So I did the big chop and when I look for inspiration in ladies who have the same texture as me, 4c hair and my natural friends and everyone's journey and hair helps me to have my own journey.
sensulato 2 weeks ago

My inspiration was who and what. The who is my cousin. She has been natural for four years so she motivated me to start my journey because I knew she would be able to help me. My what was the fact that my relaxed hair became very damaged and I had to cut it. This happened every year once my hair reached shoulder length. So I believe my hair will have a longer growth phase natural. Plus it is just so much healthier and I'm actually excited when I do my hair now because I LOVE MY CURLS
nnwilson2011 2 weeks ago

My natural hair inspiration would have to be my mom. She's been natural for years and when I found this online community and started my journey, she went on it with me and we now learn about new techniques and information together.
savvysav100 2 weeks ago

My natural hair inspiration was my daughter. I have been natural since 2008 after I had my daughter. How can I tell her to love her hair when mommie has a perm? Sooooooo what better way to teach her than to go natural and love my natural hair. I love my hair and I am teaching her, now 4, that our hair is how God made us and it's beautiful no matter what and you don't need to always conform to what other people think looks pretty.
LaLa0914 2 weeks ago

i would have to say i am my own inspiration...no matter how many videos i watch on Utube, it all depends on me! i love the support and natural hair community, but i inspire myself everyday to continue on this journey. i choose to keep regular w my regimen, i choose to accept my hair for what is is and work w what i have. no one else can do it for me. its just great knowing other women out there r doing the same...thanks for the giveaway
shelski101 2 weeks ago

My inspiration for being natural is embracing what God has given me. I've always wanted healthy hair but suffered so much damage over the years by perming and styling. Natural hair is so versatile and I love it! Especially now that I know how to take proper care of it. I have many inspiring natural woman in my life and I am very thankful for that :)
By the way, love your videos coming straight from JA!! My hometown.
NewlyNaturalHair 2 weeks ago

My natural hair inspiration is me going back to my roots and embracing my natural hair,living a better life, and becoming more healthy.
gazelleml 2 weeks ago

my natural inspiration is my desire to find my true self and become a healthy, woman on the inside and outside by being conscious of what i put in an on my body
theprfktangelful 2 weeks ago

I had not permed my hair for about 2 years but weaved my hair like crazy but never took cae of my hair ( why when I could weave it) One day my stylist took my weave out and I noticed some growth and I realized that my hay was try to thrive but I was not giving it a chance so I decided to take care of my own hair...not the weave. I stumbled across some "naturals" on YT and was hooked on the possibility of taking care of my hair and growing it. you guys are my inspiration...
umojaify 2 weeks ago

In September 2010 I was considering going natural because my step-mom is a cancer survivor & she had stopped getting relaxers. My last relaxer was on March 7, 2012 & recently July 26, 2012 my grandmother passed away from this horrible disease. On that day I made the decision of continuing with my transition process. So in part I'm doing this in honor of both my step-mom & my Grandmother as well as I believe it is propelling me to a more healthier lifestyle. These women have gorgeous natural hair
kaycilyons 2 weeks ago

My inspiration for being natural is living a healthier lifestyle. I wAnt to be more active and not have to worry about my hair or not exercise because of a hairstyle. Natural hair's versatility is the best.
Nicsnaps 2 weeks ago

My natural hair inspiration is Naptural85, a youtube personality herself. Not only did her fabulous hair inspire me to go natural, but the confidence and beauty she exudes in her own skin and in her most simple and untouched form. By just watching her videos on youtube, it's amazing how a person can be so deeply inspired by her self satisfaction and beauty not only brought on by her hair but by the very nature of her just being confident within her purest self!
Tawizzle1 2 weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment