Vegan Challenge with Kushites Vegetable Cuisine ~ Day 10

Happiness is as good as food. ~Maasai Proverb


I started another day without breakfast. I'm going to try to have at least a cup of tea when I have days like this. 

Lunch ~ Lentil stuffed sweet pepper cups with grilled pineapple & jerked corn




I still can't believe I've had so much lentils in the past few days. It used to be the last thing I would choose from a menu. I'm a fan! :) the jerked corn was so spicy and I love spicy! I need that jerk sauce in my life!

Dinner ~ Raw Ackee & Seaweed Salad with extracted Melon Juice




Yes you are seeing right...there is raw Ackee in this salad. Raw Ackee is just as good as cooked Ackee if it's prepared the right way and this salad was perfect. It was a good amount of spicy and the seaweed was surprisingly a good addition to the salad. 


1 comment: