Healthy Eating Vegan Challenge ~ Day 12

"Love food that loves you back"


It's Sunday February 2 and I decided to do brunch at home and prepare dinner at my parents. In the morning I had a cup of Moringa tea which I made from the leaves of my plant. With all the excitement around this plant I had to get in on it. Now I have a cup almost every morning. 

Moringa Tea

Lunch ~ Salad: Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Pistachios, flaxseeds with sweet balsamic dressing


Salad

I was trying to copy Kushite's Vegetable Cuisine's Oshun salad and instead of using almonds I decided to use my favourite nut pistachios.


Beet Juice

Dinner ~ Spinach Quinoa with Kale & Pumpkin. Extracted Ohtaheti Apple Juice.


Spinach Quinoa, Kale & Pumpkin

My best friend Shelly from glamnaturallife.com sent me this spinach quinoa. I couldn't wait a day i cooked it right away with some kale and pumpkin and it was great. I had dinner with my family who were all eating chicken and I shared my pot with them. Shelly's mom sent me some Ohtaheti apples and i decided to juice them to go with my dinner. It was perfect. Did I mention that its my favourite fruit. I will work for Otaheti apples. Shellys mom is sending me some more soon! :)



Extracted Ohtaheti Apple Juice

My Ma made potato pudding and I went in!! The pic does it no justice. it was YUMMY!!! and if your wondering, it is vegan because it's made with coconut milk and there's no egg in it.

Potato Pudding


So I think it was a good day all in all. I enjoyed all of my meals and to end the day with my mom's potato pudding was just pure joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment