Vegan Challenge Day 11

When walking, walk. When eating, eat. ~  · Zen Proverb

Breakfast ~ Peanut Porridge 



So I forgot that my favourite porridge spot in Marverly made ital! I rushed myself there for some peanut porridge made by a man called Juicy Blacks. It's not a fancy restaurant...just a little shop on the corner but he makes he best peanut porridge! If you go there on Sundays you can get it topped with peanuts, corn or molasses. 



Lunch ~ Guava BBQ Tofu Wraps with sweet potato chips





The Tofu wrap is staple worthy! It will be added to the next menu in March. I loved the sweet potato chips. They should bag it and put Kushite's label on it...i would definitely buy!


I missed out on dinner because I went to a kiddies party and there wasn't anything there i wanted to eat. By the time I got home it was too late so I had a cup of tea and went to bed.


Day 11 complete and I've been a good girl. :) Two more days left in my vegan journey and I cant wait to give a final report! Stay tuned fam!

~Tipharah

No comments:

Post a Comment